Regulatory and Client Reporting
Reformis has successfully delivered solutions to the investment management sector to meet requirements for accurate and efficient internal, regulatory and client reporting.
Solutions have included both fixed-format reporting solutions to meet a specific, regular requirement for data, and ad-hoc reporting and data mining requirements, generally served by data warehousing and business intelligence initiatives. Our experience in this field enables us to guide our clients from business case, through solution selection, to implementation.
To deliver a successful reporting solution efficiently requires a clear understanding of the business and its data. Reformis consultants are investment management specialists with the ability to visualise the processes, data and technologies necessary to meet your requirement.
Reformis consultants have helped our clients to:
- Build efficient reporting systems to meet regulatory requirements within very challenging timescales
- Implement efficient client reporting systems owned by the business, not IT
- Analyse and improve process for internal reporting of AuM and new business figures
- Implement large scale data warehousing and business intelligent platforms, transforming businesses
Our success comes not only from our deep domain knowledge and strong analytical skills, but also our efficient project management, crucial in meeting complicated reporting requirements against fixed timelines.
Whilst remaining independent, Reformis has developed strategic relationships with the following vendors in this area:
- Vermilion Software
- Compliance Solution Strategies
See our Company page for more details of these partnerships.